EDS HAS A VACANCY FOR A FULLY SKILLED CNC TURNER TO PROGRAM AND OPERATE A MAZAK NEXUS 10 LATHE WORKING ON SMALL BATCH PRECISION COMPONENTS:
The successful candidate will be required to:
– Understand drawing requirements
– Produce part programs
– Select the appropriate tooling for the job
– Manufacture fixturing where appropriate
– Perform in process inspection operations
The successful applicant will:
– Have a strong engineering background in a precision machine shop or tool room
– Be able to work under their own initiative
– Mazak programming experience is an advantage but programming training can be provided for a candidate with a good background
– EDS offer top rates of pay and good terms and conditions
Please reply with a CV to email@example.com or by post.
DUE TO AN INCREASING WORKLOAD EDS ENGINEERING LTD ARE SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION OF:
Engineering Trainee or Improver
EDS Engineering have a vacancy for an Engineering Improver to be further trained in machining and bench work in a precision tool room.
The successful candidate will have 4 or more years of training and machine shop experience and will probably have completed a Modern Apprenticeship. The candidate will be expected to work towards becoming a fully skilled craftsman in a modern tool room.
Good rates of pay are available and working conditions are excellent.
Apply with a CV in writing or by email to:
EDS Engineering Ltd
Bishop Hall Lane,
Essex CM1 1PW
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.